Master of Science in Public Health, Makerere
This is a two year FULL TIME programme
Applicants for Master of Science in Public Health should have first degree from recognized University in related area of study. This programme will lead to an award of degree of Master of Public Health of Makerere University.
Makerere University Online Application Portal Userguide
For further information, please visit our University website http://rgt.mak.ac.ug
- Visit the Makerere University’s Admissions URL https://apply.mak.ac.ug and generate a Payment Reference Number (PRN) by following the guide below.
- Sign up using full name, e-mail and Mobile No. Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting academic documents for your application to be considered valid.
- A password will be sent to both your e-mail and mobile number.
- The system will prompt you to change the password to the one you can easily remember.
- To fill a form the applicant clicks on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the appropriate scheme i.e. Postgraduate Masters
- Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on “Pay for Form” button
- Print 2 copies of the filled system generated biodata form and attach 2 certified copies of your academic documents, 2 copies of all other relevant academic documents including other needed documents, 2 passport photos and the three referees’ letters of recommendation. You can access the referees’ letter by following the link below: https://rgt.mak.ac.ug/sites/default/files/file-attachments/Referee-Letter-of-Recommendation-for-Admission-to-Graduate-Programme.pdf
- PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING A PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEES
- Go the payment reference site: https://payments.mak.ac.ug
- Fill in your name;
- Fill in your email;
- Fill in your telephone number – Go to the next
- Click on the option number;
- Application fee = Ugx 50,000 (East African applicants) or UGx 151,500 (International Applicants)
- Get the pay reference number
- Go to the Bank and pay
For foreign applicants, application fees can be transferred either by EFT or any other means in UGX to a designated URA collection account in Bank of Uganda as follows:
Account Name: UGANDA REVENUE AUTHORITY COLLECTIONS
Account No: 003410158000002
Swift Code: UGBAUGKAU
Bank Name: BANK OF UGANDA
Bank Address: KAMPALA, UGANDA
Currency: UGANDA SHILLINGS
- Closing date: The application closes on 17 June 2022. However, late applications may be considered for foreign applicants depending on the time when an application was submitted.