Master of Philosophy in Drug Discovery and Development, University of Cape Coast
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST M.Phil AND Ph.D PROGRAMMES
The following criteria are used for selection into M.Phil and Ph.D programmes at the University of Cape Coast for the specific programmes:
Prof. Samuel Kyei
Tel: +23324 330 9718
Dr. Millicent Abigail Aning-Agyei
Tel: +23324 460 8149
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
Specific admission requirements
- First degree holders with at least second class lower,
- Non-research master’s degree holders in appropriate field of study and
- Research master’s degree holders in appropriate field of study (Biomedical Science, Pharmaceutical Science, Medical Science and other Science related discipline)
- Apply online at www.ucc.edu.gh by 30 November of the previous year for both local and international students.
- Only a limited number of students will be accepted.
Duration of programme
- The programme consists of one year taught courses and another year of research.
- The initial research proposal is approved by a departmental research committee and the applicable Institutional Review Board of the University of Cape Coast. Progress with experimental work is monitored continuously by the supervisor and presented at departmental research meetings.